San Francisco engineer uses Ponoko + Kickstarter to bring his laser cut product to market.
Designer Maiko Kuzunishi has earned a worldwide following with her range of beautiful eco-friendly and quirky laser cut clocks.
Engineering student Alexander Sarnowski makes & sells fully functional black powder cannons with laser cut timber.
Illustrator and designer Junichi Tsuneoka combines traditional woodworking techniques with laser cutting.
Dancer Donna Touch makes & sells custom aluminum laser cut feather fans.
Designer Charles Wade juggles graphic design, web development, social media, and his blocky laser cut robots.
Open hardware engineers Nwazet Inc use laser cutting for quick, cost-effective creation of custom electronic enclosures for profitable sale.
Product designer by day, Colin Francis spends his after hours creating laser cut leather goods & housewares.
LA-based design studio Alienology embraces the Ponoko high speed model to move rapidly from idea to product.
Artist and craftsman Brian Chan creates & sells fully functional musical instruments from laser cut bamboo.
Jewelry designer Mariko Carandang uses Ponoko to instantly keep up with growing demand.
Artist Jay Thomson streamlines the bow tie making process by selling acrylic laser cutting design templates.
We believe in a digital making future, where your products are made online & locally.
Our online laser cutting service for makers is made possible by our Personal Factory technology that connects your digital design tools to our digital making robots, over the Internet.
Our service is the first to enable you to both make & sell your product designs online. It's now easy, fast & low cost to turn your wild ideas into custom products. And sell them to the world.
Launched in 2007 and run by creatives like you, we're proud of our 99% quality score. And that we re-make & re-ship the other 1% for free.
With no minimum order size, more than 220,000 makers have made over 650,000 custom products on demand.
We're just at the beginning of a digital making future we've been working towards that makes it simple for you to make & sell your product designs online.
You can join the digital making revolution with your very own Personal Factory.
搞搞网,55爱网,人人 人人 人人看 | 51 | www.whdzqw.cn | h5.o5016.cn | gdzdzh.cn | woonnn.cn | htsmbd.cn | 9cm3a2.cn | www.a01zob.cn | locamo.cn | www.fqoexia.cn | h5.10nkb7n.cn | seo.frtuhn.cn | seo.vysgij.cn | seo.dlsecond.cn | seo.ygccdp.cn | seo.gfsdbp.cn | seo.ddslbd.cn | www.best28.cn | www.bhxjw.cn | www.hushi028.cn | www.chuanzexiangbelt.com | www.xhfbook.cn | www.miaolexing.com